Astrology Quiz 15: What Could Be The Possible Job Field?
AstroSage Quiz has now reached on its next level. Quiz 15 Question is here! You can be the next royalty at AstroSage Quiz Hall Of Fame! Surprise doesn’t end here. The lucky winner also gets a chance of winning an exclusive AstroSage gift hamper! Let’s play!
Quiz 15 Question:
On November 21, 2013, the native joined her first job. What do you think the field of this job could be? Explain with astrological reasons.
- (A) Bank
- (B) Teaching institute
- (C) Call centre
- (D) Hospital
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: November 10, 1990
- Time of Birth: 13:50
- Place of Birth: Dabhaura, M.P., India
- Longitude: 81:19 E
- Latitude: 25:09 N
Detailed chart (Kundli) is shared on following URL - http://k.astrosage.com/quiz15
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Entries will be considered till 19/06/2014.
- Answer will be announced on 20/06/2014
- You can give your answer either in the comment box below or can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Answer given at any other place other than the above mentioned one, will not be considered.
- If there are more than one winner, only one will be selected randomly for the prize. But, the names of all the winners will go to the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #15 Results
AstroSage had asked you an astrological question in its fifteenth quiz. As per the provided birth chart, the question asked was: On November 21, 2013, the native joined her first job. What do you think the field of this job could be? Explain with astrological reasons.
Right answer is Option (A) - Bank
Many contestants gave right answer, but eight of them gave the right explanation. Their names are: San Shenoy , Amit Chauhan , Jatinder Pal Singh Sandhu , Khas , Raman Bhardwaj , D.K. Patel , Cosmic Relations and Tariprasad Das .
Many contestants gave answers according to the rules, but only one among them is to be given the honor of the best answer and this time, the title for the best answer goes to “San Shenoy ”.
His Answer :
As per my opinion the native got job in Bank.
In Rashi chart , Mercury , the significator of 10th house is in 10th house indicates a powerful position of the native. Mercury in 10th house makes the native an excellent Mathematician( can also interpret as accounts in banking) .Lord of 10th house Mars aspects the 10th house strengthens the possibility of getting powerful and authoritative job. Lord of 2nd house and 11th house , Jupiter (Exalted in Cancer)from 6th house is also aspecting the 10th house by its special 5th aspect. 9th lord Venus in own house indicates the native being lucky. Native got job during the Mahadasa of Venus .To be specific Venus-Mercury-Jupiter period.
In the Moon chart Mars is placed 10th from Moon and lord of 10th house Sun is in 3rd house indicates abundant wealth.
In the Navamsa chart 10th house is occupied by the Navamsa lagna lord Jupiter which is in own house with Saturn ( Rashi lagna lord) indicates bank service to the native. A strong Jupiter in 10th house is a prominent indicator of Bank job.
Strong Government job indicators are present in the chart – Moon is in a Kendra(7th house ), Lord of 10th house Mars is in a Kendra(4th house).
Rahu is in 12th house of Rashi chart and Ketu situated in 12th house in moon chart indicates native may have to travel to foreign land . In Bank jobs, there will be transfers at regular intervals and the native have to stay away from her home town.
Hence I go for option(A) Bank
Thanks for your time!
Why Is Option (A) The Right Answer?
The native (female) took birth in Aquarius ascendant and Pisces Navamsa. Ascendant lord in eleventh house is posited in Jupiter’s zodiac sign i.e. Sagittarius. Native’s Nakshatra (constellation) is Magha, which is Ketu’s Nakshatra and Ketu is with Jupiter. Hence, native’s birth chart is influenced by Jupiter, and its influence is on tenth and second house. Hence, native’s work area amongst the above options should be either teaching or bank. Let’s see why the native joined a bank instead of joining a teaching institute. We can get the answer from Dashas and transits present in the birth chart.
At the time of getting a job, the prevailing Dasha was Venus -Mercury -Jupiter . Since, major period (Mahadasha) is the biggest one; therefore, we will have to concentrate on sub-period (Antara) and sub-sub period (Pratyantar). Mercury, the lord of sub-period, is in tenth house and aspected by Mars and Jupiter. Hence, Mercury can be the reason to join teaching institute or bank. Jupiter, the lord of sub-sub period, is affecting tenth house, Mercury and second house. Hence, here Mercury is not giving its complete effect, rather it is mixed with Jupiter’s effect. It means that Mercury (the lord of sub-period) is influenced by Jupiter and the planet Jupiter is itself the lord of sub-sub period. Also, at the time of getting job, the influence of Jupiter is on eleventh house, hence the native should get benefit due to Jupiter.
Along with eleventh house (Labh Bhav), Jupiter also rules the house of Bank (treasury). Hence, it is natural that Jupiter will produce more effects of the house that he owns and also aspects. Hence, Jupiter influenced the native to join bank rather than the teaching domain.
Those who could not answer accurately this time can participate in our next quiz - Quiz 16 . It will help you sharpen your astrology skills. Thanks a lot for participating in AstroSage Quiz 15.
We hope that those of you who did not get it right this time will give it another shot and join us in the next quiz. AstroSage family congratulates all the participants and winners. If any name is missed out from the winners’ list, please let us know and we will update the list. All these names make a place in "AstroSage Quiz: Hall of Fame ". If you have profile on AstroSage Online Astrologer Directory , please let us know and we will update link to your profile with your name.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Sun Transit In Leo (17 August): What Will Be The Impact On Your Sign?
- These Signs In Your Horoscope Reveal If You Are Blessed By God Or Not!
- Weekly Horoscope (15-21 August): Horoscope, Festivals, Major Transits Of The Week!
- All Your Work Will Be Done Without Problems, Just Follow These Remedies!
- 15 August ’22: 75 Years of Independence-Predictions With India’s Kundli!
- Kajari Teej 2022: Date, Shubh Muhurat, Legend, Puja Rituals
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 14 August-20 August, 2022
- Strengthen Venus In Your Charts With 17 Unfailing Astrological Remedies!
- Confused About Janmashtami ‘22 Date? Celebrate Janmashtami In These Special Yogas!
- Shravana Purnima Vrat ‘22: Know Muhurat, Rituals, & Other Festivals Celebrated On This Day!
- सूर्य का सिंह राशि में गोचर (17 अगस्त): आपकी राशि पर क्या पड़ेगा प्रभाव?
- कुंडली के इन संकेतों से जानें आप पर भगवान की कृपा है या नहीं।
- इस हफ्ते कौन सी राशियों को मिलेगी ख़ुशियाँ अपार और कौन सी राशियों पर टूटेगा पहाड़?
- बनते-बनते बिगड़ जाते हैं काम, तो जरूर अपनाएं रविवार को ये अचूक उपाय
- 15 अगस्त 2022 – आज़ादी के 75 साल और भारत का स्वतंत्रता दिवस
- कैसे मनायें कजरी तीज का त्योहार? जानें तिथि, मुहूर्त एवं पूजा विधि
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 14 अगस्त से 20 अगस्त, 2022
- यदि आपकी कुंडली में शुक्र है कमज़ोर तो करें ये 17 अचूक उपाय!
- कृष्ण जन्माष्टमी तिथि को लेकर संशय करें दूर-इन अति शुभ योगों में इस वर्ष मनाया जाएगा कृष्ण जन्मोत्सव!
- श्रावण पूर्णिमा पर मनाए जाएंगे कई अन्य त्योहार, जानें महत्व, मुहूर्त एवं अनुष्ठान विधि।