Astrology Quiz 14: What could be the name of native’s disease?
Hey friends, we are back for all of you with our Astrology quiz 14. Participate in it and try your luck. Maybe this time the title of the winner belongs to you. And yes, don't forget to check your name in the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz 14 Question:
From around 2007, the native is not well because of some disease. What do you think the disease could be? Explain with astrological reasons.
- (A) Back ache
- (B) Lever malfunction
- (C) Some sexual problem
- (D) Blood pressure
- Gender: Female
- Date of Birth: 30 December, 1985
- Time of Birth: 05:30
- Place of Birth: Dabhaura, M.P., India
- Longitude: 81:19 E
- Latitude: 25:09 N
Detailed chart (Kundli) is shared on following URL - http://k.astrosage.com/quiz14
Terms and Conditions:
- Please support your answer with an astrological reasoning. Answers without reasoning will be disqualified.
- Entries will be considered till 19/05/2014.
- Answer will be announced on 20/05/2014
- You can give your answer either in the comment box below or can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org Answer given at any other place other than the above mentioned one, will not be considered.
- If there are more than one winner, only one will be selected randomly for the prize. But, the names of all the winners will go to the 'AstroSage Quiz Hall of Fame'.
Quiz #14 Results
AstroSage had asked you an astrological question in its fourteenth quiz. As per the provided birth chart, the question asked was: From around 2007, the native is not well because of some disease. What do you think the disease could be? Explain with astrological reasons.
Right answer is Option (C) - Some sexual problem
Many contestants gave right answer, but 6 of them gave the right explanation. Their names are: Nikhil Saini, Jatinder Sandhu, Kirtun Kumar Nehenny, Lalit Sharma, Jatinder Modi, CS Yadav, Rasagna and Anita Sharma, R V S N Sarma. .
Many contestants gave answers according to the rules, but only one among them is to be given the honor of the best answer and this time, the title for the best answer goes to "Nikhil Saini".
The kundli of the native shows many afflictions:
1) lord of the sixth house (Mangal) is in Tula (Rashi of Shukra) under the malefic influence of Ketu in the Swati Nakshatra (ruled by Rahu), Mangal aspects Rahu placed in sixth house of the Lagna chart.
2) Tula falls in the 7th house of the natural zodiac. It deals with sexual relationships, carnal desires and pleasures, inner sexual organs (uterus, bladder etc.). Tula Rashi is under malefic influence of Mangal Ketu Yuti.
3) 8th house of the natural zodiac ( Kalpurush Kundli) is Vrishchik (Scorpion). It falls in the Lagna of the native. Mercury and Saturn are present in Scorpion (a malefic combination). Budh is the lord of the 8th house of the native and it is present in the Lagna (and also in the Lagna of the Chalit Kundli). Lagna is the sixth house (Roga Bhava) from the 8th house. Issues pertaining to external genitals are correlated from the 8th house. Mangal that naturally rules 8th Bhava and rules matters related to blood, muscles, genitals is present in the 12th house from Scorpion (Lagna).
4) In the Navmansha Kundli also, Mercury is the lord of 8th house (Virgo) is present in the Navmansha Lagna along with Mars.
5) Jupiter is also severely afflicted in the chart. It is in Neecha Rashi (Capricorn). It is harshly aspected by Mangal (4th aspect) and Shani (3rd aspect). It is also aspected by Moon from ninth house (7th aspect). Guru is in Dhanishtha Nakshatra (it represents pubic and anal region). Guru is situated in the 3rd house, that is 8th from 8th (Bhavat Bhavam rule). This also indicates something wrong regarding private parts of the native.
6) In the Chandra Kundli, 7th house is occupied by debilitated Guru and aspected by 8th Lord Shani.
During the Mahadasha of Ketu, Antardasha of Mangal (3/2007) native is likely to suffer from sexual disorders.
Hence, I feel option C (sexual disorder) is correct.
Possibility for other options:
a) High blood pressure: Conditions of high blood pressure arises in the chart when weak Moon and strong Mars are afflicted in the chart. In the chart of the native Moon is free from affliction and placed in own house in pious Pushya Nakshatra aspected by weak Guru (this aspect is favourable but weak). Mangal is afflicted by Ketu Yuti in 12th house. Lagna is in Paap Kartari Yog( Surya - Mangal on sides of Lagna). Two water signs are afflicted i.e, Scorpion due to Budh Shani Yuti and Meen Rashi due to weak and afflicted Lord Guru.
b) Liver malfunction: According to medical astrology, Jupiter signifies liver and other digestive organs (owing the Karakatwa of 5th house). In the Kundli, 5th house Lord Jupiter is weak and aspected by Shani and Mangal. The matters of 5th house are harmed under such combination. In Chandra Kundli also 5th house is occupied by 12th and 3rd Lord Budh and 7th, 8th Lord Saturn. In Chandra Kundli lord of 5th house Mangal is in 12th house from 5th, i.e, in the 4th house and afflicted by Ketu.
In Chalit Kundli also, Rahu is present in 5th house aspected by Mars from 11th house.
c) Back ache: Capricorn signifies whole bone structure, spinal cord, back etc. Capricorn holds weak Guru. Lord of Capricorn, Shani is afflicted due to presence of 8th Lord Budh with him. In Chalit Kundli, Shani occupies 12th house.
Considering all the situations it is inferred that possibility for the sexual disorders is the most likely outcome. Hence, option C is correct.
Why Is Option (C) The Right Answer?
The native took birth in Scorpio ascendant (Lagna) and Capricorn Navamsa. The lord of ascendant is placed in the twelfth house with Ketu. The Lord of ascendant, Mars (Mangal) is placed in the Nakshatra (constellation) of Rahu and in the sign of Venus. We get the major indications from only these planetary positions. The ascendant (Lagna) of the native is Scorpio and Scorpio represents the eighth house in the chart (Kundali) of Kaal Purush. Sexual problems are also analyzed by the eighth house. Along with this, the lord of ascendant, Mars is placed in Libra and Libra represents the seventh house in the chart (Kundali) of Kal Purush. So, from the condition of this zodiac sign also, we can estimate the condition of conjugal life and sexual problems.
Mars is posited in the Nakshatra (constellation) of Rahu and Rahu puts a considerable effect on the estimation of hidden diseases and sexual problems. Venus is placed in this birth chart and in the Indian astrological system, the estimation of conjugal life and sexual problems is done with the planet Venus. Saturn is affecting ascendant as well as descendant (seventh house). Therefore, there are strong indications that native is suffering from some sexual problem.
Now, let's discuss about the period (Dasha) of that time. From March 2007, the effect of Mars’ period in Ketu began on the native. Both Mars and Ketu are placed in the twelfth house i.e. the house of hospital, this indicates the relation of native with the hospital. Both the planets are placed in the Nakshatra (constellation) of Rahu and Rahu is posited in the sixth house of the birth chart, which is the house of disease.
After that, from August 2007, the effect of Rahu’s period began in Ketu. The position of Rahu in the sixth house (house of diseases) further increased the problem for the native. Till September 2011, Ketu’s effect prevailed and medicines could not contribute much in the betterment of the health of the native. Though the condition of native improved a bit in the period of Venus, but the native was still not 100% healthy. Possibly, the reason behind this could be the effect of Saturn which puts an impact on ascendant as well as seventh house. It is because Saturn is considered to be the planet which makes diseases more complex.
Those who could not answer accurately this time can participate in our next quiz - Quiz 15. It will help you sharpen your astrology skills. Thanks a lot for participating in AstroSage Quiz 14.
We hope that those of you who did not get it right this time will give it another shot and join us in the next quiz. AstroSage family congratulates all the participants and winners. If any name is missed out from the winners’ list, please let us know and we will update the list. All these names make a place in "AstroSage Quiz: Hall of Fame". If you have profile on AstroSage Online Astrologer Directory, please let us know and we will update link to your profile with your name.