Lal Kitab Sagittarius Horoscope 2014 - Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014 for Sagittarius
Sagittarius Family Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
In 2014, there will be many functions, parties and celebrations.
Sagittarius Love Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
Lal Kitab 2014 Horoscope foretells that you may face problems with your partner as they may refuse for commitment. So, be careful while getting into any commitment to prevent from repenting later.
Sagittarius Career Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
In 2014, you will have to work together with your colleagues to achieve success in your projects.
Sagittarius Health Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
Sagittarians, you have to be careful as there are chances of ailments like blood pressure, acidity and fatigue and heart problems due to tension and stress.
Sagittarius Finance Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
Astrology 2014 says that you may have to spend a lot for matters related to health, celebrations, travel and mistakes on the work front.
Sagittarius Education Lal Kitab Horoscope 2014
Lal Kitab 2014 Horoscope predicts that there will be obstacles in education so be careful, while studying and planning your future prospects.
Precautions & Remedies
- It is advised not to tell lie.
- Speak only the truth.
- This year, it will be better if you will concentrate toward religious activities like Puja Path.
- Avoid going to temples and do Jaap at your own house. Keep switching your place of meditation. Don't meditate at only one certain place of your house.
- Don't donate clothes in any form.
- Float 4 kg lead along with 4 dry coconuts in running water twice a year, during daytime on Wednesday or Saturday.
- Don't take liquor at home.
By M. S. Kondal
» Know More About Your Lal Kitab 2014 Horoscope
- Aries Lal Kitab Horoscope Taurus Lal Kitab Horoscope Gemini Lal Kitab Horoscope Cancer Lal Kitab Horoscope Leo Lal Kitab Horoscope Virgo Lal Kitab Horoscope
- Libra Lal Kitab Horoscope Scorpio Lal Kitab Horoscope Sagittarius Lal Kitab Horoscope Capricorn Lal Kitab Horoscope Aquarius Lal Kitab Horoscope Pisces Lal Kitab Horoscope