Yellow Sapphire Pukhraj Stone
Yellow Sapphire denotes courage and wisdom and it is considered as one of the most powerful and beneficial stone (gemstone) among all gemstones. It can bring prosperity, wealth, good health and fame in your life if worn properly. Yellow Sapphire is also known as 'Pukhraj stone' or 'Push Raja' (Sanskrit), Peetmani and Topaz Stone. It is believed that Yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj) hold the powers of planet Jupiter (Swami Guru). Those who own a Yellow Sapphire, they enjoy vivid joys of life. However, it can backfire for some, due to its acute results.
Yellow Sapphire or Topaz stone or Pushkaraj is a cold gem and it is normally light yellow in color. It should should be worn in gold, on 1st finger of right hand on Thursday. The weight should be about 7 or 13 grams.
Let us have a look at its advantages and disadvantages:-
ADVANTAGES OF YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)
Yellow Sapphire is a four leaf clover gemstone for some people.
- If Pukhraj kept in home or in a cash box, it brings more wealth. It also plays a vital role in the attainment of a peaceful mind, which further leads to better decision making prowess and resolute behavior at work.
- Yellow Sapphire reduces mental stress. It has a positive impact on human mind. The chances of recovery from any emotional outbreak are more significant.
- It has a great impact on the development of mind, body and health. It electrifies people, to make them worthy of achieving their goals. The dedication of an individual increases.
- Custody of Yellow Sapphire brings prosperity in a relationship. It makes sure that there is no communication gap between the partners. The focus lies in the growth of a couple/group.
- Those who own Yellow Sapphire enjoy more wealth because it is an ally of legendary Hindu God, Ganesh, who is the harbinger of good fortune.
DISADVANTAGES OF YELLOW SAPPHIRE (PUKHRAJ)
Yellow Sapphire, although is very auspicious, but for some it can have negative implications as well.
- For those who don't have a strong Jupiter, Yellow Sapphire can bring deprivation in your life . You will encounter differences with your partner. Also, your social life will get affected.
- In case of a broken Yellow Sapphire there are chances of theft. A milky stone is injurious to health. If a Yellow Sapphire gets faded, it causes health problems.
- If white spots are found in the Yellow Sapphire, it may reduce the time span of the wearer's life.
- Possession of a feeble Yellow Sapphire may cause injury.
- A Yellow Sapphire shouldn't change its colour. If in case it does, it will cause hardships to the wearer.
What ratti/carat Yellow Sapphire is suitable for you?
Pukhraj inherits the various benefits being provided by the planet, Jupiter. It is the largest planet in the solar system. It is a propitious planet and yields health benefits, brings more wealth in the family and plays a vital role in the destiny of its wearer.
The weight of the Yellow Sapphire should not be less than 3.25 carats. Its effect grows with weight. We recommend to have a consultation with a professional astrologer before purchasing a Yellow Sapphire. If you wish to buy lab certified Yellow Sapphire, you can place your order here:
Astrological Analysis: Significance of the Gemstone
Yellow Sapphire is one of the most demanded stone in the market because of its benefits. Available in shades ranging from light yellow to a deep orangey-yellow, it is worn to get benefic results from planet Jupiter. The hindi name for Yellow Sapphire is Pukhraj. According to Vedic Astrology it means "important".
Jupiter plays a crucial role in a person's life. If Jupiter is well-placed in your horoscope, it will provide you great benefits. However, if it is present in a malefic situation, it will be unfortunate. To receive the maximum benefits for the people with weak Jupiter, it is recommended to wear Yellow Sapphire.
Yellow Sapphire has different impact on various zodiac signs which you can check here:-
(Disclaimer: We recommend our users to consult an expert astrologer before wearing any gemstone.)
- ARIES: The ruler of Aries is Mars, which is an ally of Jupiter. Yellow Sapphire therefore provides a lot of benefits to Aries. It increases the goodwill of a person.
- TAURUS: Venus; the lord of Taurus and Jupiter shares moderate relationship. Its impact may differ.
- GEMINI: In the major and sub major period of Jupiter, it is recommended to wear Yellow Sapphire. It will yield benefits.
- CANCER: Jupiter shares a pleasant bond with Moon, who is the lord of Cancer. The inhabitants of this sign must wear Yellow Sapphire with Red Coral or Pearl. It will yield them positive results.
- LEO: Sun being the lord of Leo, shares a good relationship with Jupiter. That being said, Yellow Sapphire provides great welfare to Leo.
- VIRGO: Lord of Virgo is Mercury and it shares a delightful bond with Jupiter. Those who face issues in academics and those who are disturbed because of property loss, should wear Yellow Sapphire.
- LIBRA: Those who fall under this zodiac sign are advised not to wear Yellow Sapphire, as in the Libra ascendant, Jupiter is lord of 3rd and 6th house.
- SCORPIO: Possession of Yellow Sapphire is extremely good for the scorpions because Jupiter is the lord of 2nd and 5th house of Scorpio ascendant. It will be even better if you wear it with Red Coral.
- SAGITTARIUS: Possession of Yellow Sapphire is extremely good for the scorpions because Jupiter is the lord of 2nd and 5th house of Scorpio ascendant. It will be even better if you wear it with Red Coral.
- CAPRICORN: The people of this ascendant should not wear Yellow Sapphire because the lord of Capricorn is Saturn and it shares a bitter relationship with Jupiter.
- AQUARIUS: Just like Capricorn, Saturn is the lord of Aquarius too. So it is recommended to avoid wearing Yellow Sapphire.
- PISCES: It will be a pleasing experience for those who are falling under this sign, if they will wear Yellow Sapphire. As Jupiter rules over 10th house as well, which makes it an amazing combination altogether.
Technical Composition of Yellow Sapphire
- Famously known as Pukhraj; Yellow Sapphire is an aluminium oxide.
- The gravity is 3.99 to 4 and the range of refractive index is 1.760-1.768.
- It is the hardest mineral after Diamond, its hardness on Mohs scale is 9. Its chemical composition is aluminium oxide (AL2O3).
- Various shades of yellow color are available.
- Its ascendant is Jupiter. The most auspicious day to wear Yellow Sapphire is Thursday during sunset.
- Its element is ether.
Wearing Process of Pukhraj
It is essential to know that there is a way to wear a gemstone. People ignore it, due to which they tend to encounter negative results. The correct and essential way to wear a Yellow Sapphire is as follows:-
- The foremost thing that a person needs to do before purchasing a Yellow Sapphire is that he/she needs to consult a learned Astrologer, who can tell them whether the gemstone is suitable or not. In case Jupiter is in the wrong house, it is advised not to wear Yellow Sapphire as it will have negative implications in that case.
- It is very important to purchase a legitimate Yellow Sapphire from a well reputed jewellery store because possession of artificial stone will bring unappropriate consequences.
- After purchasing the stone, buy the most suitable metal to embed it in. Gold and Silver are considered to be the ideal metal to fix Yellow Sapphire.
- The optimum weight of a stone should be 2 carat or more than that. As per the vedic astrology, the effect of the stone increases with its weight.
- Keep the ring in Holy water or milk, to extract all the impurities and negative energies from the stone.
- Thursday morning is considered as the most auspicious day to wear Yellow Sapphire/Pukhraj.
- After rinsing it properly, keep it over a yellow color cloth on which Jupiter yantra is drawn with Roli.
- Now, wear the ring in the index finger of the right hand. Generally, it loses its effect in 3 years. So make sure that you change it every 3 years.
- Make sure that you clean it everyday to remove the dust and various impurities. It requires thorough care, otherwise it can have negative impact.
How to identify a real gemstone?
It is important to identify whether or not the Gemstone is pure. Follow these simple steps to identify:-
- Have a close look at it with naked eye, (preferably in the daylight. You don't have to use microscope during this time) Make sure the stone has no crack or impurity.
- The easiest way to identify a real gemstone is through its color. It is a combination of hue, tone and saturation. You just need to make a general observation. Look if it is shining or if it is dull. In case you can see the shine with the naked eyes, it is not pure.
- Feel the surface of the stone. A rugged stone should not be identified as a gemstone.
- If a stone is flexible, i.e. if its shape can be changed, it would more likely be an ore than a gemstone.
- There are synthetic stones, which exactly looks like a gemstone but they do not have the properties of a gemstone. Fingerprint patterns can be observed on these stones,which shows that they are not gemstones.
- Check whether the stone is transparent or not.To check the transparency of a stone, check whether the light passes through it or not.
- Damage tests can be done to identify whether the stone is real or not, but if you want to \ preserve the shape of the stone, you can avoid the tests.
Awareness about natural gemstones that we sell
With the increase of unreal products in the market, people have become more diligent about the purchase of the product. Consumer needs to be very careful while purchasing a gemstone. A wide range of stones are available in the market, varying from lowest price to the highest. The stone which have relatively higher price than others is considered to be more impactful. But, it is very important for the buyer to know whether the gemstone is natural or artificial. All the costly goods are not quality goods. Similarly, higher price of a gemstone doesn't prove its authenticity. AstroSage prides itself in bringing to you 100% authentic gemstone, with the quality and approval of seal from the Gem testing authorities themselves.
Genuine Gemstone Certification from OJAS
To check the authenticity of a product is very important for the consumers. Most of the gemstones are duplicate. To avoid the deception, look for the certificate which determines the credibility of the stone. Astrosage provides certificate with the Gemstone, which confirms its legitimacy. The certificate is ISO 9001-2008 certified. It provides basic information about the product, such as:- the colour of the gemstone, the weight, shape, magnification etc. By purchasing the Gemstones from astrosage, the risk factor will be negligible. We guarantee best and genuine products at reasonable prices with a lab certificate to quench your thirst of getting the best deals. Shop On!!
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल