Black Agate Stone -Kala Hakik
The term 'Agate' derives its name from the river Achates which is in Sicily. Greek philosophers envisaged this gem as early as 300 B.C, and it was recognised as the stone of warriors in the ancient times. The famous ancient Egyptian scarabs are made of agate. Agates come in various forms and colors and are among the earliest stones which can be used for healing and bringing good luck. Agates come in many colours like Clear, Milky white, Grey, Blue, Green, Pink and Brown. The various types of Agates includes- Blue Banded Agate, Banded Agate, Black Agate, Blue Lace Agate, Botswana Agate, Bull's Eye Agate, Cathedral Agate, Colorin Agate, Crackled Fire Agate, Crazy Lace Agate, Dendritic Agate, Fire Agate, Fire-burn Agate, Geode Agate, Green Agate, Holly Blue Agate, Laguna Agate, Luna Agate, Moss Agate and many more.
Black Agate,or kala aqeeq, like all other black stones, is a prime grounding, protective and an armoured crystal. It gives a tranquilised peace that helps people during a period of dispossession & bereavement. Black Agate gives inner strength and robustness to march forward and is also very helpful in stabilising the peace in stressful conditions. This calming and serene stone will keep one composed while tackling with practical decision-making situations. Black agate forms a bridge between the heavenly energy and the earthly energy, thus bringing spiritual level energy into your hara line and sediments it into the earthly reality and consciousness. It brings spiritual awareness into action, maintains a balance between earth and the sky.
Black Agates are the grounding stones which brings about an emotional, physical and an intellectual balance. The primary benefits of the gemstone are as follows-
- Physically, Black Agate assuages the problems of bones & joints and also the pain of shoulder and neck.
- It helps in maintaining the body balance and especially ageing.
- It attracts good fortune and even promotes goodwill.
- It helps in overcoming fears and brings strength.
- It holds its significance for protection, success and courage.
- Black Agate is helpful in aiding you to interpret your dreams.
- Using the crystal might help you in to rise above the limitations based on your fear.
- Physically, it also reduces the impact of nausea, cramping and digestive issues.
- It encourages fertility and is a powerful healer.
- Black Agate possessing hot energy is beneficial at times of pregnancy and also for breast tumor.
- Used as a protection against black magic, evil spirits and the negative thoughts.
As far as the ill effects of Black Agate is concerned, there are no such malefic outcomes of possessing the Black Agate Gemstone.
What ratti/carat gemstone is suitable for you?
Black Agate or Kala Hakik is a sub-sub gemstone substitute for the major gemstones. It is usually worn in rosery or rings. One can wear a Hakik or Agate depending upon the color of the suggested main gemstone, and usually the carat measure need not to be followed.
Astrological Analysis Of Black Agate
Black Agate is used to deal with problems like dizziness, headaches, as well as the skin problems. It is very much essential that the stone should be in contact with the skin and also near the organ that requires healing. Tired or inflamed eyes may also be relieved by applying a disk of agate to the concerned area. Agate has also been used for countless decades to diminish the discomfort experienced during the days of pregnancy. Earth chakra holds a vital importance in connection to the black type of agate. The black agate serves as a spiritual connector, bridging the gap between Heavenly and the Earthly forces and energies by bringing energy into the entire Hara Line settling it into the consciousness and reality of the earth plane. It is also important for glading the Hara Line energy blockages. Energy transfer is a key property, as it allows energy to flow right from the head to the feet, and aids in getting rid of emotional pain. Further, it also assists in maintaining the balancing between Earth and Sky, and increases overall awareness.
Since, there is no such specific disadvantage of the Black Agates so it is pretty understood that Agate enhances love, wealth, good luck, harmony and also the protector of children.It is one of the oldest stones in recorded history and it belongs to the multi coloured chalcedony group. The Black Agate helps to vary our level of perceptions and also gives wearer the strength to carry on.
Technical Composition of Black Agate
Black Agate is a banded microcrystalline form of the mineral Quartz, and does not occurs in visible crystals. It is a translucent to opaque material, possessing a specific gravity of 2.6-2.7. Its chemical formula is SiO2 i.e. Silicon dioxide. Its hardness is 7 and has a hexagonal crystal system. It is found in all mineral environments but it is most prevalent in igneous rocks such as basalt.
Who can wear Black Agate?
Black Agate has been used for warding off curses since the ancient times, and it seems to be a gift for people who have been married for a long time. It also finds applications in jewellery since the ancient time and in fact the ancient Sumerians and Egyptians used this gemstone in almost all their rituals including the funerals as well. It also holds significance in the industry because it possesses beauty and also a high resistance to a lot of chemicals including the strong acids. It enables the wearer to distinguish between the true friends and the false ones. It also brings prosperity and makes you appreciate the behaviour.
Method of wearing Black Agate Gemstone
Pondering over the fact of wearing Black Agate, it should be kept in mind that Black Agate should be worn in a Silver ring. The ring should be worn on a Saturday after the sunset in the middle finger of the right hand. One more, very common method to wear black agate is to thread it, to form a rosary. A black agate rosary ( kala hakik ki mala ) is handy for protecting oneself from evil eye, magic and tantra.
How to identify a real gemstone?
When it comes to identifying the real Agate then attention should be laid on their color, texture as well as the levels to identify them. The high quality Agate undergoes strict and advanced production technology which enhances the surface brightness of the gemstone. Mostly people recognize Agate as a very polished, banded gemstone and this is one of the essential aspects in making out the real Black Agate Gemstone.
Awareness about the real Black Agate Gemstone
The source and the history of Agate production is very closely related to German town of Idar-Oberstein, which has developed as a significant gemstone center. Agates were historically derived from the Idar-Oberstein region, and then cut and polished by the local craftsman and artisans. With the discovery of the enormous and colossal Agate deposits in Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil in the 1800's, the new material was shipped to Idar-Oberstein for cutting and polishing processes. The local Agate cutters of Idar-Oberstein were perfect for this job, having been historically trained and adept in this profession. Today also Idar-Oberstein remains as an important cutting and polishing center.
Genuine Gemstone Certification From OJAS
OJAS provides you with a Genuine Gemstone Certification when you purchase any gemstone through our website. This certification will be 100% genuine and will ratify that the gem you have shopped is 100% original and no replication is made to make it available for you. Our gemstones have passed numerous quality checks in order to ensure its quality and durability. Gemstones are obtained through natural means, these are not synthesized in laboratories. These are processed in well equipped labs so that it can be molded into different shapes and sizes to be engraved into gold or silver or any metal as per the requirement. We stress upon the standard and calibre of the gemstone, so as to satisfy the customers to acme because quality is remembered long after the price is forgotten.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- ‘Yuti Yoga’ Formation In September: Who Will Win A Lottery, Who Will Suffer?
- Pitru Paksha 2022: Avoid Consuming These Food Items During This Period, Or Else…
- Weekly Horoscope 12-18 September, 2022: Know Fortunate-Unfortunate Signs Of The Week!
- Ashwin Month 2022 Begins; Brings Many Major Hindu Fasts-Festivals!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 11-17 September, 2022
- Follow Your Favorite Astrologers Now, Be A Part Of Their Network
- Mercury Retrograde In Virgo: Avoid Doing These Tasks During This Period!
- Chat With Astrologers, Only On AstroSage Kundli App
- Confused About Pitru Paksha Date? Read Here For Correct Date & Shraadh Vidhi!
- AstroSage Kundli Live: Real Astrologers, Authentic Astrology
- सितंबर में बनने जा रहा है ‘युति योग’: किसे रहना होगा सावधान-किसकी लगेगी लॉटरी?
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 12 सितंबर से 18 सितंबर, 2022: यह सप्ताह इन राशियों के लिए रहेगा बेहद शुभ।
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 11 सितंबर से 17 सितंबर, 2022
- पसंदीदा ज्योतिषियों को फॉलो करके बने उनके नेटवर्क का हिस्सा : एस्ट्रोसेज वार्ता लाइव
- कन्या राशि में वक्री बुध: इन राशियों को मिलेंगे शुभ परिणाम।
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी से चैट करें सिर्फ़ एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली ऍप पर
- तिथि को लेकर न हों कनफ्यूज़- इस दिन से शुरू है पितृ पक्ष-नोट कर लें श्राद्ध की सही विधि!
- एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली लाइव : असल ज्योतिष और असली ज्योतिषी
- कन्या में गोचर कर सूर्य अन्य ग्रहों के साथ बनाएंगे कई बड़े योग, पढ़ें सूर्य के कन्या में गोचर का प्रभाव !
- सर्टिफाइड ज्योतिषी लाइव: एस्ट्रोसेज कुंडली की रिवॉल्यूशनरी पहल