Sade Sati: Shani Sade Sati Calculator For You
Sade Sati is the phase of life which comes with the fear in people's hearts. It surely comes at least once or more than one times in a whole lifespan of a person depending on the number of years a person is alive in the world. Check out if you are undergoing Shani Sade Sati and how it would affect you:
The cycle of Shani Sade Sati keeps on repeating every 25 years. It is believed that it comes with lots of miseries, sorrows, anxieties, delays etc in one's life. However, it is not always correct. It also comes with lots of prominent changes in one's life. This period is also known with many other names such as "Elinati Sani" in Andhra Pradesh, Sade Sathi, and Shanichari.
What is Sade Sati?
"Are your efforts not fully converted into the complete results?" or "Are they getting useless suddenly?" Do you often feel like your plans are getting late or delayed all the time?
You may have these kind of questions into your mind. However, you are still left with empty hands without any specific reason. Why on earth are you facing such issues suddenly? In Astrology, the reason has been described by the ancient sages.
Our Rishis had introduced the word "Sade Sati". It is the duration of 7.5 years, which one has to bear. The phase starts when saturn transits in the twelfth, first and second houses from Natal Moon.
This duration is considered bad for the native as Saturn, the most Malefic Planet, passes over "Moon", which represents "Mind" of a person in Vedic Astrology. Now, you may arise one more question about Sade Sati i.e. Why does Sade Sati come with hardships in one's life? The reason being, it suppresses your mind and attacks on your thinking and logical ability which cause depression in one's life.
Why Sade Sati duration is for 7.5 years?
Saturn is the planet which delays things and fructifies results, of your own efforts drawn at an earlier part of your life, very late. Shani takes 2.5 years to move from one sign to another sign of Zodiac Belt.
If we calculate it for 3 signs i.e. twelfth, first and second signs from the Natal Moon, it comes 3*2.5= 7.5 years. Let's understand how these 7.5 years are categorized in three phases or panoti during Saturn Transit:
Three Phases of Sade Sati
The Saturn transits from Natal moon in three houses namely Twelfth, First and Second, that period is categorized in following three phases:
- First Charan of Sade Sati: It is the first phase of Sade Sati. It starts while transition of
Planet Saturn in twelfth house from Natal Moon. During this transit of Saturn, you might have to face
some relations issues like estrangement with father or closed ones.
There are also some chances that you may suffer with the eye diseases. From twelfth house, it will aspect the second house of horoscope, which may create problems related to finances.
It will aspect sixth house from its seventh aspect from 12th house, which may cause any illness, problems from enemies or increase in debts. Lastly, it will aspect ninth house through its tenth aspect, which may cause trouble to Father of the native.
- Second Charan of Sade Sati: It is the second phase of Sade Sati. It starts when Saturn transits
from twelfth house to the first house
from Natal Moon. Sade
Sati will be on peak phase during this transit.
During this transit of Shani Dev, there are some chances of financial losses, issues related to health, arguments with friends and relatives, sudden increase in unnecessary expenditure etc.
Saturn aspects third house from 3rd aspect, which causes troubles due to friends or siblings or to friends or siblings. It aspects seventh house through its 7th aspect, which causes conflicts with partners or spouse.
Saturn also aspect tenth house of horoscope through its 10th aspect, which causes conflict with bosses or troubles at workfront.
- Third Charan of Sade Sati: It is the third phase of Sade Sati. It starts when Saturn transits
from first house to the second house from Natal Moon of Birth
Chart. During this transit, Shani starts releasing the person from all the malefic effects and
blesses based on his/her karmas (depending on the Moon and Saturn placement in Birth Chart).
Due to its malefic nature, it will definitely cause some hurdles for a person If it is placed badly in one's horoscope. It will aspect to the fourth house from third aspect, which might lead to the unhappiness in one's life.
It can cause financial troubles at times and also affects the health and children. It will increase the expenditure of a person.
It aspect to the eighth and eleventh house from its seventh and tenth aspect, which may cause hurdles from in-laws and lower the income due to frequent changes at workfront.
Apart from these three phases or charans, there are two more phases which are also considered inauspicious. These two phases also form due to Saturn "transit". These are commonly known as "Shani Dhaiya".
If Saturn transits into fourth house from Natal Moon, then it is known as "Artha-Ashtam Shani". If Saturn transits into eighth house from Natal Moon, then it is considered as most malefic, known as "Ashtam Shani". These all described parameters, degree of negative influence of Sade Sati and Shani Dhaiya depend upon the placement of Saturn and Moon in one's horoscope.
Remedies for Sade Sati or Shani Dosha:
- Worshipping Lord Shani on every Saturdays is the best remedy ever to please Planet Saturn during Sade Sati.
- You can wear gemstone like Blue Sapphire after consulting with an Astrologer to reduce the malefic effects of Sade Sati.
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa on daily basis can be helpful.
- Recite Shani Grah Mantra for 80,000 times.
- Wear an Iron ring in the middle finger of right hand, keep a note that it should be made out of horseshoe.
- Worship Lord Shiva by reciting "Siva Panchakshari" and Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra.
- Offer foods and things to the poor and needy people on Saturdays. Food items like Black Gram, Mustard Oil, Iron articles, black clothes, blanket, buffalo, money etc. should be donated.
- Offer copper, sesame oil to Saturn on every Saturdays.
- Pour Milk or Water on every Saturdays to please Saturn.
- Recite daily "Shani Stotram"
- Recite daily "Shani Kavacham"
- Feed grains and seeds to crows
- Feed honey and sugar to black ants.
- Donate curd rice to beggar and physically handicapped
What activities should be avoided during Sade Sati period?
Sade Sati is the period which directly influences to the human mind negatively. Let's check what are the activities which we should avoid during Sade Sati phase:-
- We should refrain from participating any adventurous sports.
- We should avoid any arguments at home and work front during Sade Sati.
- We should avoid careless attitude while driving.
- We should avoid travelling alone at nights.
- We should avoid witnessing any formal or legal agreements.
- We should avoid drinking alcohol on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
- We should avoid buying black clothes or leather items on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
- We should avoid taking part in any illegal or wrong things.
Saturn is considered as a most malefic planet in Astrology. However, it is not always true. It judges you based on your karma or deeds. If you perform good deeds, then it will definitely bless you. Result may be delayed but surely will come to your way.
Shani basically keeps an eye over your patience in order to give you marks according to your performance. Hence Saturn is the "Strict Teacher" who teaches us a lesson through hardships.
We hope this Sade Sati calculator would prove to be beneficial for you. May Shani Dev bless you with success and happiness.
» Select Rashi below for your Sade Sati Report:
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Mars Transit In Taurus (10 August): Impact & Remedies
- Numerology Reveals Lucky-Unlucky Numbers & Their Significance!
- Sun Transit in Leo Soon: 4 Signs Will Benefit-3 Must Beware!
- Vaidhavya Yoga Forms In Women’s Horoscope Under These Circumstances, Must Be Careful!
- Weekly Horoscope 08-14 August, 2022: Lucky-Unlucky Signs Of The Week!
- If This Is Your Birth Date, Be Ready To Become A Millionaire!
- Numerology Weekly Horoscope 07 August-13 August, 2022
- Venus Transit In Cancer (7 August): Which Signs Will Be Lucky In Love?
- Raksha Bandhan 2022 in Auspicious Yogas: Correct Date, Legend, & Zodiac-Wise Rakhi!
- Were You Born After Sunset? Astrology Reveals Your Personality!
- वृषभ में मंगल का गोचर इन राशियों के लिए बेहद शुभ- इन जातकों के बनेंगे विवाह के योग!
- Ank Shastra: अंकों से भी होती है व्यक्तितव की पहचान, जानें क्या कहता है आपका अंक!
- सूर्य करेंगे अपनी ही सिंह राशि में गोचर, इन जातकों को मिलेगी अपने हर रोग से मुक्ति !
- महिलाओं की कुंडली में इन परिस्थितियों में बनता है वैधव्य योग, समय रहते हो जाएं सावधान!
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल 08 अगस्त से 14 अगस्त, 2022: किन राशियों को मिलेगा भाग्य का साथ?
- अंक ज्योतिष साप्ताहिक राशिफल: 07 अगस्त से 13 अगस्त, 2022
- शुक्र का कर्क राशि में गोचर: कौन सी राशियाँ होंगी प्रेम संबंधों में भाग्यशाली?
- रक्षाबंधन पर बन रहे हैं 3 शुभ योग, जानें महत्व और लाभ।
- जानें कैसा होता है सूर्यास्त के बाद जन्म लेने वाले लोगों का व्यक्तित्व!
- एक महीने में शुक्र के बैक-टू-बैक गोचर से बदल जाएगा इन राशियों का भाग्य-देश पर भी पड़ेगा प्रभाव!