General Elections 2019 Predictions
The battle lines for the upcoming May 2019 general lok sabha elections has already started being drawn by all the major political parties in India. December 11th could be the starting point for Congress for a successful campaign in 2019 with all like-minded parties for the ‘Mahagathbandhan' to succeed. Or it could be the confirmation of another successful term for the ruling BJP under the leadership of Narendra Modi. These elections considered as the semi-final before the final in May 2019 could be crucial for India and its politicians.
Prediction For General Election 2019 - Semi Final Impact
The four states that are in the assembly process in November are Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Mizoram, Telangana, and Chhattisgarh. Out of the 5 states, 4 are ruled by BJP, who are seeking another term in these 4 states. Telangana is ruled by the TRS or the Telugu Rashtriya Samadhi which has unprecedented gone to earlier elections even before their term ends. BJP's win in these seats will mostly confirm their repeated win in 2019. On the contrary, if the Congress is able to vest at least 3 to 4 seats it will be a morale booster for them to be in the driver seat of the ‘Mahagathbandhan’ in the 2019 elections.
Astrological Poll Predictions For The Semi-Final Results
Since the results of elections in these states will tilt the favor of who is going to rule India till 2024, it has become of paramount importance. Since 11th December 2018 is a Tuesday the parties and their state chief’s horoscope predictions on Tuesday will help in getting the favorable results. Every single Indian and political experts and major political parties are sitting tight biting their nails for the results to be announced. The following are the statewide predictions including the astrological and other predictions for all the five states.
Telangana – Politics Based Poll and Prediction
Telangana which was supposed to go to assembly elections only along with the general elections in May is in for early polls. The ruling TRS or the Telugu Rashtriya Samithi headed by KCR of K.Chandrashekar Rao who rode to power in the last term for his struggle of 20 years for the separate formation of Telangana.
- This Cruel Question Will Also Be Important To Answer: BJP chose to spend the public money twice by announcing the early elections and dissolving the assembly prematurely. This is one indication or sign in whatever way anyone can perceive it to be. Why did the party do this? Why didn't' he wait till the general elections to conduct the state assembly elections. This is the crucial question for anyone to ask before the 2019 elections. The answer to this could lead to the results of the 2019 elections.
- Election Date And Its Significance In Telangana: December 7th is the election date for the 119 assembly seats for Telangana. Astrological predictions for 7th December being a Friday and starting at 7 AM in the morning will favor for those with a horoscope which match the goodness of Friday stars and lagnas. KCR’s horoscope predicts a repeat of the 2014 win again.
Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh
In Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh, BJP is seeking its fourth term as the ruling party.
- Rajasthan- In Rajasthan, it is seeking its second term. These three states form the Hindi heartland and are known to be the bastion of BJP. They have been successful in too many state elections even when the Congress was in power from 2004 to 2014. Hence, the loss of these states will be a big blow and a dent in the BJP bastion and its electoral prospects in 2019. Anti-incumbency wave could be against BJP but will the Modi magic still prevail to save the day will be known on December 11th.
- Madhya Pradesh- Astrological predictions favor mostly the Congress in Rajasthan and it is the one-man show of Shivraj Singh Chauhan as his horoscope will determine his fourth straight consecutive win in Madhya Pradesh. Since the stars as per his birth horoscope are good there are fair chances for his 4th term in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chattisgarh- In Chhattisgarh, the astrological predictions of Raman Singh are not so good and he may have to lose power. This is because of the terrorist attacks and the scams involving him and his son.
- Mizoram- Mizoram is ruled by the Congress and astrological predictions and the absence of any BJP presence in Mizoram could cement the victory of the Congress again in Mizoram.
Read in detail MP Elections predictions here: MP Elections 2018
Astrological Predictions For The Final Battle In 2019
Congress is riding on hopes of its close shave loss in the Prime minister's home turf Gujarat in 2017 and also not allowing the BJP to come to power in the recently concluded Karnataka elections. Horoscope of the scion of the Nehru family, Rahul Gandhi is good in the coming elections. All stars and signs indicate political improvement. This also could be due to fact that it has seen the worst in the history of his party success rate so far in Indian elections.
They were reduced to below 50 seats or not even 10% of the 543 MP seats. They won only 44 seats and the vote share dipped below the 20 % mark to 19.3 %. This is a record low for the Congress since independence. Having ruled for the major part of the post-independence period this was the biggest blow to Congress. And any revival from it could be fresh air and life into the grand old party of India.
The steam of BJP in the coming elections is again going back to their Ram Mandir issue from Vikas or development. This may make the party retain the rule as it is one of the sensitive issues of the Hindus. The horoscope of Narendra Modi and most of their state chiefs are good and they may make it again in 2019.
Let the horoscope, future, nature, God, political tactics, development, religion or anything that help in winning the general elections in 2019, the people only want jobs and a peaceful life. Let their horoscope be correct in getting the right party to win for a better future.