The Shape of Vastu House
1. A plot with equal sides is called a square plot such a plot will had to the prosperity of the Dweller.
The residents find success in all their efforts.
2. If the length of the plot is double that of the width it is called a rectangular plot will give all benefits.
3. If the two lengths are equal and two breadths are equal the plot is also called a rectangular plot. Such a plot will give all success to the residence.
RECTANGULAR: Two lengths are qual and two breadths are equal
4. A triangular plot will create enmity among the residents and neighbours and people residing there will be of immoral character.
If the plot is uneven on north-east, north-west, south-east and south-west the residents of the house constructed in such plot will incur losses, sudden accidents, loss on account of theft, continuous agency and difficulties, loss of property, money etc.
5. The plot that is like a dust pan creates misery to the occupants.
6. An area with unequal measurements of its sides will ruin every thing.
7. T - shaped or H - shaped plot will yield to bad result such quarrels among brothing between a wife and husband leading to divorce. It may result in loss of property and reputation.
Too long in length and another plot adjacent to if cutting across.
8. A land in circular shape well cause both profits and losses.