About Moon Signs
Get Moon Signs Horoscope
Planet Moon rules our mind, our soul. In Vedic Astrology as well as Hinduism, Moon has a very significant place. The predictions are based on the movements of Moon. Also, Hindus follow the lunar calendar for various important events. As Western Astrology follows Sun Signs to make predictions, Vedic Astrology is mostly about Moon Sign. Before moving further and knowing in detail about this astrological planet, let's check our Moon Sign and Moon Sign Horoscope. Along with this, we will also check the effects of Moon in various zodiac signs.
A body is the conjunction of mind and soul. Hence, you need to be aware of both of them to understand your true-self. As per a survey, a major part of human mind remains hidden from oneself. Don't we really know ourselves completely? Read below to answer the question yourself.
Moon Signs: Do You Know Your True-Self?
When we talk about a body, it represents the mind and the soul. A proper conjunction between the soul and mind is needed for a better understanding of the true-self.
According to the Vedic Astrology, Sun is considered to be the ruler of soul. But, who controls the mind? Mind is as essential as the soul, as without knowing any one of the two might hamper your relationship with yourself. So, it's really essential to be aware what our mind speaks.
Moon is the ruler of the mind. It is believed that the Moon Sign depicts a person's personality more than a Sun Sign does. There are vast potentials within everyone, which are often hidden and we are unaware of them. Moon Sign reveals some information about you, which may seem significant on its revelation. Since, Moon represents emotions, character traits, and instincts, it is far more common for people (especially Indians) to relate to their Moon Sign than their Sun Sign. But, how actually can the Moon Sign be significant in our lives? Let's discuss Moon Signs more technically.
Significance Of Moon Signs
According to astrology, the earth (sky) is divided into twelve equal parts. Each of the 12 parts represent a zodiac sign (Rashi). The Moon resides in a sign for a period of around 2 and 1/2 days. Thus, you can always get a (almost) correct estimation of your Moon sign, even if you do not know the exact time of your birth.
Moon signs are significant in two kinds of revelations. There are situations, when you know what you mean, but can't say it, the Moon knows it. And, Sun is the one that can't say it. While the Sun is someone, who censors our feelings and innermost thoughts, the Moon is the planet of our spontaneous reactions. In shorter words, Moon is the guardian of 'knee jerk responses'.
Let's take into account another type of characteristic revealed by the Moon Sign.
People have secret dreams, wordless ecstasies and at times, they have some features which are unknown to them, as well as to the outer world. Moon knows everything.
Human beings are multi-dimensional and complex. You might be a different person while dealing with family members, as compared to your interaction with your friends. The mystery of a human character is hard to reveal, until you join each and every jigsaw of his character. This is tough indeed.
Moon signs give the interpretation or a portrait of a person's character. It gives the access to an essential gathering of information about your personal picture. This way, Moon signs own the guide to solve the 'character puzzle' of human beings and let you know yourselves wholly, and truly.
After reading this article, either you may like the content, or you will ignore it due to an unknown reason. This is where your Moon sign comes out. Some of you would be able to grasp the things mentioned in the article, while some of you may find it uninteresting. This is because Moon signs vary from person to person.
To calculate your Moon sign, we have provided you with a Moon Sign Calculator which will reveal your instinctive character.
Astrological services for accurate answers and better feature
Astrological remedies to get rid of your problems
AstroSage on MobileAll Mobile Apps
- Weekly Horoscope (12 - 18 August 2019)
- Amit Shah’s Kundli Reveals His Luck Factor
- ARTICLE 370 & JAMMU KASHMIR: ASTROLOGY REVEALS THE FATE OF J&K
- HIMA DAS IN OLYMPICS 2020: WILL DHING EXPRESS WIN ANOTHER GOLD?
- WILL M.S. DHONI RETIRE THIS YEAR? ASTROLOGY REVEALS IT ALL!
- HEART DISEASES: YOUR BIRTH CHART MAY BE RESPONSIBLE!
- TUBERCULOSIS: DISCOVER THE ASTROLOGICAL REASONS AND REMEDIES FOR T.B.
- Movie Review: John Abraham’s Batla House Creates A Patriotic Buzz
- Movie Review: Will Jabariya Jodi Weave Its Magic At the Box Office?
- Retrograde Mercury Transited in Gemini!
- Venus Transiting in Cancer Today, Know Its Impact
- साप्ताहिक राशिफल (12 से 18 अगस्त, 2019)
- अश्वत्थ मारुती पूजन आज, जानें हिन्दू धर्म में आज का दिन क्यों है ख़ास
- अशून्य शयन व्रत आज: जानें मुहूर्त, पूजा विधि और ज़रूरी नियम !
- शनिवार के दिन करें ये ख़ास उपाय, मिलेगी तरक्की और समृद्धि !
- ‘ढिंग एक्सप्रेस’ हिमा दास ओलंपिक 2020 में भी बनेगी गोल्डन गर्ल?
- संक्रांति विशेष: जानें सूर्य और शनि ग्रह क्यों हैं एक-दूसरे के शत्रु
- पूजा के लिए भूलकर भी ना करें स्टील के बर्तनों का प्रयोग, जानें आखिर क्या है वजह !
- शुक्रवार विशेष: माता लक्ष्मी की कृपा पाने के लिए अवश्य करें ये काम
- ग्रह दशा बिगड़ने से भी हो सकते हैं आप टी.बी रोग के शिकार
- मधुमेह के ज्योतिषीय कारण और उपाय !